Eastern Europe: Jewish Heritage Budapest, Prague, Vienna Tour 2016
10 days / 9 nights
(land only per person)
Tour Highlights: Budapest, Prague, Vienna
Embark on an incredible Jewish Heritage Tour through the three imperial cities of Budapest, Prague, and Vienna. Throughout the journey, see the sites celebrating and memorializing Jewish Heritage and culture with some leisure time to enjoy all that each city has to offer its visitors while enjoying inclusive dining, first-class or deluxe hotel accommodations, and professional experts guiding you in each city. Explore the depths of the rich culture embedded in these glorious cities and experience Europe as you never have before.
Contact a travel agent about airfare for this tour: 1-800-223-3855
Included services in our tour rates:
- Professional tour manager/guide in each city
- 9 nights accommodations, choice of Deluxe or First-Class hotel plans
- Inclusive Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Private transfers and entrance fees per Itinerary
- Hotel taxes & service charges
- Private tours available by request
Not included services in our tour rates:
- Airfare (please contact an agent)
- Tips to guide/driver and hotel staff
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, souvenirs, toiletries, etc.)
- Travel Insurance (Strongly Recommended)
Why Gil Travel?
- Experienced Travel Agents: Over 40 years of experience in the travel industry!
- 5 Star Treatment: Enjoy private transfers to and from the airport and hotel.
- Guaranteed Tour: Your trip will never be canceled, no minimum of passengers.
- Europe Experience: Our Europe tours are packed with exciting opportunities to explore, learn and enjoy.
Note: No credit/refund for any unused services.
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
Meals on this tour are NOT KOSHER
Note: All itineraries are subject to change
* No minimum of passengers is required for regular tour service.
All tours are subject to availability and should be confirmed within 72 business hours.
Dates and Rates
Valid May 6 – September 16, 2016
Please contact a travel agent about airfare for this tour: 1.800.223.3855
|Friday Arrivals and Sunday Returns|
|May 6 - May 15||$3,299||$4,456||$3,539||$4,867|
|Jun 10 - Jun 19||$3,349||$4,499||$3,568||$4,899|
|Jul 8 - Jul 17||$3,159||$4,146||$3,297||$4,418|
|Aug 5 - Aug 14||$3,159||$4,146||$3,297||$4,418|
|Sep 16 - Sep 25||$3,349||$4,499||$3,568||$4,899|
|Budapest: Astoria||Budapest: Kempinski||3|
|Prague: K+K Central||Prague: Palace Art Nouveau||3|
|Vienna: Intercontinental||Vienna: Intercontinental||3|
* If the above hotels are not available, comparable hotels will be confirmed. Additional cost may apply.
With less than 6 participants we use standard motor coach tour schedules.
Prices include: arrival transfers in Budapest and departure transfers from Vienna; also flight Budapest to Prague including taxes of $35 pp and fuel surcharges of $43 pp subject to change; and first class train from Prague to Vienna.Back to Top