Working with churches, small and large is one of our strongest assets.
- Because we listen to our clients’ particular needs
- We provide top notch programming
- We negotiate with the suppliers on our client’s behalf and our 40+ years of experience together with our purchasing power allows us favorable supplier terms.
- Our logistic coordination experience on the ground is unmatched
In a nutshell, the church Minister and his staff/leadership can trust that we will provide exceptional service to every one of their participants.
The Minister or leadership member who wishes to take their members to the Holy Land or another faith-based destination has a very distinct goal in mind. No matter who the audience is, whether families, adults, seniors, youth, the wish is clear: The trip should be exciting and spiritually fulfilling. Their members should come back home having had a wonderful time, their spirits uplifted, their souls enriched and their knowledge expanded.
This is exactly what our experienced staff strive to achieve. Every step of the way, we are totally in tune with what the client is looking for.
- We learn about the church. Is it Protestant, Catholic, Evangelist?
- We discuss the possible itinerary in great detail.
- We ask lots of questions:
- What is the goals of the trip?
- Who are the potential participants?
- What is the flavor of the trip?
- What are the budgetary constraints?
- We go back and forth many times until the program and cost is just right.
Once the itinerary is set, our work is just beginning.
- We assist the church in creating the graphics/copy for a flier
- We create a website just for their trip, allowing the participants to learn and apply online
- We provide information to the potential participants/signed up participants continuously
- We collect all the payments and payment can be made online in a safe portal
- We provide up to the minute reports to the leadership:
- Participant list, payment list, airline lists, hotel lists
- When possible, we join the church meetings either in person or by Skype
- When the group is abroad, we are in constant contact with our partners to make sure that the service is seamless.
- We are in contact with the leadership/participants when they return to take care of any issues that occurred during the trip.
- No stone is left unturned! We take that extra step because we know that your success is our success.