Egypt: Cairo and Luxor Tour
5 days / 4 nights
Egypt Tour Highlights: Cairo, Luxor, The Cheops Pyramid and Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Nile River, New Kingdom city of Thebes, Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temples, Abu Simbel
Transport yourself back in time to enjoy and learn about the ancient history of Egypt on the Cairo and Luxor Egypt Tour. On your tour of Egypt you will be overwhelmed by the myriad of sights we meticulously selected just for you. Special visits include the Cheops Pyramid – one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World – and the Sphinx. Cross the Nile to the West Bank to explore the New Kingdom city of “Thebes” and visit the Luxor and Karnak Temples. This exquisite cultural expedition is unlike any other.
Contact a travel agent about airfare for this tour: 1-800-223-3855
- Cairo, Luxor, The Cheops Pyramid and Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Nile River, New Kingdom city of Thebes, Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temples, Abu Simbel
- Transfer to/from airport to your hotel in Cairo
- Comprehensive touring program, including entrance fees
- 4 nights accommodation in expertly selected hotels
- Meals as indicated BLD
- Guided sightseeing & entrance fees as per itinerary.
Not included features:
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Tips to guide/driver and hotel staff
- Items of a personal nature
- Touring in Cairo is based on shared seat in a van. Private touring available on request.
- Cruise Shore excursions, shared with other English Speaking passengers onboard. Private guide available on request
- Shore excursions are at the discretion of the cruise line. Description provided may be altered or changed. Refer to the Ship lobby bulletin Board for the final daily cruise itinerary schedule.
- Egyptair is the only major airline within Egypt. Their internal flights are generally very early morning and late evening. Be prepared for flight cancellation; delay; change of schedule; overbooking condition; too many or too little flights. therefore, your cooperation and understanding are very much appreciated.
- Beyond our Control: During certain times of the year, hotels and cruise ships may overbook. If so, we reserve the right to substitute accommodations within the same or higher category. We also reserve the right to change the sequence of the itinerary and internal flight schedule should local conditions necessitate. Onsite passenger(s) will be attended to at all times.
Why Gil Travel?
- Experienced Travel Agents: Over 40 years of experience in the travel industry!
- 5 Star Treatment: Enjoy private transfers to and from the airport and hotel.
- Guaranteed Egypt Tour: Your trip will never be canceled, subject to a minimum of 2 passengers traveling.
- Egypt Experience: Our Middle East tours are packed with exciting opportunities to explore, learn and enjoy.
Note: No credit/refund for any unused services.
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
Note: All itineraries are subject to change
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for regular tour service.
All tours are subject to availability and should be confirmed within 72 business hours.
Cairo Egypt Tour – Dates 2013-2014
|OPERATES ON THE FOLLOWING DATES IN 2013-2014:|
|LO SEASON||April 16 – September 30, 2013|
|HI SEASON||October 1 – December 19 & January 6 – March 31, 2013|
|HOLIDAYS & PREMIUM||December 20 – January 5 & April 1 – 15|
Cairo Egypt Tour – Hotels
|Please inquire for current rates: http://info.giltravel.com/contact-gil-travel|
Premium Hotel Rates Are Subject To Availability And Review At Time Of Booking Supplements
* If the above hotels are not available, comparable hotels will be confirmed. Additional cost may apply.
SUPPLEMENTS & OPTIONAL TOURS:
- ONE PASSENGER TRAVELING ALONE ADD: $165 + Single Supplement
- PRIVATE TOURS & TRANSFERS IN CAIRO, LUXOR, ASWAN ADD: $95 per person – 2 pax min. (Shore Excursions Excluded)
- SOUND & LIGHT “GIZA” PYRAMIDS & SPHINX ADD: $36 per person – 2 pax min.
- DINNER CRUISE ONBOARD THE NILE MAXIM INCLUDING SHOW ADD: $77 per person – 2 pax min.
- FULL DAY TOUR MEMPHIS, SAKKARA, OLD AND ISLAMIC CAIRO ADD: $89 per person – 2 pax min.
- OVERDAY ALEXANDRIA INCLUDING VISITS AND LUNCH ADD: $159 per person – 2 pax min.
- INTER-AIR (Y Class): $320
- ABU SIMBEL EXCURSION FROM ASWAN: $424
- HOT AIR BALLOON: $159
- COMPULSORY HOLIDAY DINNER MAY APPLY: Xmas Eve; New Year’s Eve; Easter Eve – cost varies from $120 to $240 per dinner.