Exotic India: A Journey Through the Northern Triangle
12 days / 11 nights
(Land Only, based on Double Occupancy) | October 31 – November 11, 2017
Tour Highlights: From Delhi to the Taj Mahal and the Ganges River. Experience India like never before!
India is a land that has for millennia, stifled many would-be conquerors, from Phoenician traders, Persian spice merchants, Mughals to British colonials. All have left their imprints in art, architecture, food, language and many other ways, too numerous to name.
Today, with a population of a billion people, the fascination and diversity of India still is intoxicating, baffling, bazaar and at the same time, dynamic and moving forward as an economic force to be recognized, as well as being the largest democracy in the world.
This special tour from the Gil Travel Group’s Iconic Journeys, concentrates on northern India. Combining expert tour leadership the comfort of deluxe hotels, wonderful cuisine, plus…the personal touch that makes our tours so rewarding.
Join us for this deluxe tour of India’s “Northern Triangle”.
The memories will last forever…
Director of Marketing & Product Development
What is included
- All ground transportation and transfers as per itinerary or similar
- All accommodations as specified in this itinerary or similar, (including first day early morning arrival)
- Airport transfers are included for those arriving/departing on the designated dates.
- All meals as specified within the budget as outlined in itinerary by B, L, or D
- Entrance fees for all tours and excursions specified in the itinerary or similar
- Professional English-speaking local guides
- Baggage handling
What is NOT included
- International flights
- All airport departure taxes (international departure taxes to be paid in USD)
- Excess baggage charges
- Passport and visa fees. A visa is required for this trip
- Meals not specified in this itinerary
- All drinks except bottled water with meals
- Personal items such as laundry, email, fax, telephone, souvenirs, etc.
- Gratuities for tour and site guides and drivers
- Trip cancellation, travel delay, and baggage insurance (Note: This optional coverage is highly recommended and can be purchased through your local insurance company)
Note: No credit/refund for any unused services.
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
Note: All itineraries are subject to change
* A minimum of 10 passengers is required for tour service.
This tour is limited to 18 participants.
Dates: October 31 – November 11, 2017
Please contact a travel agent about airfare for this tour: 1.800.223.3855
Back to Top
|Delhi||Le Meridien||Located just 1 mile from the Presidential Palace, Parliament House and Connaught Place. The hotel is also walking distance to several shopping and entertainment districts.|
|Udaipur||The Trident||This beautiful hotel is perfectly located, only a 10-minute drive from Udaipur|
|Jaipur||Hilton||Amazing location, outstanding service and modern design make this hotel the best choice in Jaipur|
|Agra||The Taj Gateway||This hotel offers a glorious view of The Taj Mahal from most rooms. The hotel encompasses gracious interiors, personalized service and unique style, making it a destination in itself.|
|Khajuraho||Taj Chandela||This 11-acre property provides peace and tranquility, as well as easy access to the world famous Khajuraho temples|
|Varanasi||The Gateway Hotel Ganges||This 40-acre property offers modern design and comfort, only 4 miles from the Gagnes river|
Back to Top