The Natural Wonders of Peru
9 days / 8 nights
Land Only, Based on Double Occupancy | October 12-20, 2017
Tour Highlights: Journey with us to Peru to glimpse rich, ancient Incan history, explore Peru’s metropolitan capital city Lima, and remark at the wonders of mysterious Machu Picchu!
Peru is a country where the traditions have transcended through the ages and they are the foundation for present Peruvian lifestyle. The dichotomy shapes the diverse landscape and people, being the very reason why Peru is such a fascinating country to visit.
Spend nine exhilarating days immersing yourself in its rich history. Known for the esteemed architecture of Machu Picchu and cultural fusion of native Indian, African American and European elements, you will spend your trip captivated by the bountiful natural sites and enchanted by the bustle of vibrant cities.
Director of Marketing & Product Development
What is included
- Domestic flights in Peru
- All ground transportation and transfers as per itinerary or similar
- All accommodations as specified in this itinerary or similar
- All meals as specified within the itinerary as B, L and D
- Entrance fees for all tours and excursions specified in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local guides
What is NOT included
- International flights
- Excess baggage charges
- Meals not specified in this itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal items such as laundry, email, fax, telephone, souvenirs, etc.
- Gratuities for tour and site guides and drivers
- Trip cancellation, travel delay, and baggage insurance (Note: This optional coverage is highly recommended and can be purchased through your local insurance company)
Note: No credit/refund for any unused services.
(B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner
|Lima||Arawi Lima Miraflores||This boutique hotel is located in the heart of Miraflores, just three blocks from the pacific coast and walking distance from Parque Kennedy.|
|Cusco||El Mercado Tunqui Hotel||This hotel is located just a few blocks away from Cusco’s main square|
(Plaza de Armas). It occupies the premises of a former market (mercado), that is the reason why it is called “El Mercado”.
|Machu Picchu||Casa del Sol Boutique Hotel||This boutique hotel is located in the in the middle of the sacred lands of Machu|
Picchu (Aguas Calientes), near the train station.
Back to Top