Israel: Deluxe Small Group Tour 2017
12 days / 11 nights
(land only per person)
Tour Highlights: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Massada, Dead Sea, Qumran, Nazareth, Caesarea, Haifa, Acre, Sea of Galilee
This exclusive program is especially designed for the luxury traveler with a group of maximum 12 participants per tour. Participants will benefit by the guides showing personal guidance and attention to each one of the group members! This new and unique tour is designed to include the best that Israel has to offer, incorporating its fascinating historical UNESCO world heritage sites, holy sites, exciting and educational “hands on” attractions as well as its vibrant markets, cultural experiences not to be found on other tours!
- Rabin Center
- The new Sarona (Templars’ quarter in Tel Aviv)
- Tel Aviv art museum
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Ein Gedi nature reserve
- City of David
- Shuk bites at Mahane Yehuda Market
- Spectacular night show at Tower of David museum
- Western Wall tunnels and more
Special attractions include:
- VIP meeting and assistance before passport control upon arrival and departure.
- Private arrival transfer from Ben Gurion airport to hotel in Tel-Aviv.
- Private departure transfer from Jerusalem hotel to Ben Gurion airport.
- 11 night accommodation in first class category hotels and upgraded rooms on bed & breakfast. VIP amenities included in the room at the Carlton hotel.
- Dinners are included at the hotel in the north.
- 8 sightseeing days as per itinerary.
- Tours will be conducted in our modern, deluxe type of vehicles:
- Mercedes E. Class, Mercedes Viano, deluxe Chevrolet Savannah or deluxe Mercedes Sprinter – depending on number of participants.
- Professional government licensed English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites as described in the program.
- Gil Travel Kit
Not included Features:
- Travel Insurance (Strongly Recommended)
- Tips to guide/driver and hotel staff
- Meals not mentioned above itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
In order to ease the arrival and departure procedures and avoid waiting in long lines, the travelers will receive a VIP service at Ben Gurion airport – upon arrival you are met just before passport control and escorted through baggage claim to the meeting point with the driver for the private transfer.
Upon departure our representative will meet and escort you through security procedures and passport control.
Why Gil Travel?
- Experienced Travel Agents: Over 40 years of experience; sending over 40,000 people to Israel every year!
- 5 Star Treatment: Enjoy private transfers to and from the airport and hotel.
- Guaranteed Israel Tour: Your trip will never be canceled, subject to a minimum of 2 passengers traveling.
- Israel Tour Experience: Our Israel tours are packed with exciting opportunities to explore, learn and enjoy.
Note: No credit/refund for any unused services.
*All itineraries are subject to availability
Dates and Rates
Valid March 8, 2017 – December 27, 2017
Save $75 per person for reservations paid by cash or check
Save $75 per person for reservations of six or more passengers
*Departure from origin should be one (1) day before tour start date.
|Royal Beach - Mitzpe Hayamim - David Citadel||Carlton- Mitzpe Hayamim - David Citadel|
|Arrival Dates||Per Person in Single Room||Per Person in Double Room||Per Person in Triple Room||Per Person in Single Room||Per Person in Double Room||Per Person in Triple Room|
Similar hotels may be substituted based on availability.
A supplement may apply.
Royal Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
The hotel is located on Herbert Samuel Street, on the boulevard that kisses the coastline, and in walking distance from all the food and hot spots of the city of Tel Aviv.
With its 23 floors towering over Tel Aviv, the hotel dominates the Tel Aviv coastline, with all of its rooms overlooking the blue see of the Mediterranean Sea and the beautiful urban landscape of the city of Tel Aviv.
All rooms are equipped with the most modern amenities for your maximum comfort. The design combines a high level of aesthetics with the latest trends, as well as pampering facilities – air condition, queen size bed, luxurious bathroom, flat LCD Screen with cable channels, mini bar and complimentary Wi-Fi Access. Most of the rooms in this hotel have private balconies overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea and Tel Aviv city.
Mitzpe Hayamim, Upper Galilee
In the Eastern Galilee with the spectacular panoramic view of The Hermon Mountains, The Golan Heights, The Sea of Galilee and between the artist village Rosh Pina and the deep-rooted Cabbalistic City of Safed, stands the Hotel Spa Mitzpe Hayamim.
Wrapped around of 15 Hectares of untouched land since biblical times, all made up of fragrant gardens, walking paths, and pools and running water.
Hotel Spa Mitzpe Hayamim is well-known for its Biblical grown organic fruit, vegetable gardens, and the Organic dairy farm with herds of sheep, goats, cows and chicken.
Our Spa is one of the first Spa’s in Israel and forms a vital part of the Hotel Spa Mitzpe Hayamim experience.
The composition, values, beliefs and exclusive location of the Hotel Spa Mitzpe Hayamim creates an island of ecological harmony between man and nature.
*the hotel does not accommodate children under the age of 10.
David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem
Overlooking the walls of the Old City, the David Citadel is the newest and most luxurious among the hotels in Jerusalem. With the world’s Holiest sites and a wealth of shops and restaurants on its doorstep, the David Citadel Hotel is the ideal location to explore the wonders of the city.
In Western Jerusalem on the prestigious King David Street, the hotel faces the historical site the Tower of David and the Old City’s picturesque ancient walls.
The David Citadel Spa is located in the heart of Jerusalem, Designed according to Feng Shui principles, and opposite the majestic walls of the Old City and is the most luxurious Spa amongst Jerusalem Spas. The Spa integrates warmth, intimacy, smiles.Back to Top